Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ok, we all know that the second most important thing in crafting, after finding time. of course, is being organized. If I do find some time to work on a project, I certainly don't want to waste my time getting organized. So for the next few week we (the staff) are going to get organized and we are dragging all of you along with us. Each week we will share tips and tricks to get organized and we will run sales and promotions on our favorite products to keep us crafting.
This week I focused on getting all of my prints and digital pictures organized. I got several of the cropper hopper photo totes a good movie and just started organizing my print by month and year. It took me about 2 hours and I am done!!!! Some months have a folder of their own, others are shared and the totes came with great lables and the plastic boxes.
All of my digital prints are now loaded, by month, onto a website where they will also archive the files for me. No more worries about a crash.
Stay tuned for more tips and ideas!!!

This weeks special is a FREE $25 Gift Card to Shutterfly with the purchse of 3 Cropper Hopper Totes - get your photos organized and get lots of prints FREE


No comments: