Monday, October 20, 2008

So Excited!!!!


For those who didn't know I spentthe end of last week in Utah at a Quickutz event and I had a blast. I quickly learned that there is nothing my QK sales reps, Theron and Spence, won't do -- from walking across a stage full of mouse traps to getting very pretty (check the website for more pics.) I got to see the new gift set and it is awesome! We will be releasing it October 28th and the quantities are limited. Check out the adorable mug idea using your silhouette and don't miss out on the other ideas on our website.
I had such a great time and even got to meet Mandy Douglass the newly announced Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year. Come in and see the projects that I made in her class.
Check our website for the Operation Gratitude Event coming in this October!!!!


No comments: