Sunday, October 5, 2008

Look who has arrived...



This paper line, Fairest of Them All, by Imaginisce is the CUTEST princess paper I have ever seen! We also got in all the coordinating embellishments to go along with the paper. So fun! This line is selling quickly so make sure you stop by to get it before it is all gone.


We have a winner from our blog poll- Healthy Homemaker make sure you contact the store for your prize!! Congrats!
We have updated our website so make sure you check that out as well- Lots of exciting things going on. We hope to see you all soon.

Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fairest Of Them All is way too cute! I just used it for a Disney Princess page and it is so cute to do the princess theme without having to be "so Disney". I LOVE my page! I loved all of the extras that go with the cutest paper!