Saturday, October 4, 2008

Holiday Gift Making and another RAK

Hello! It's getting chilly out there and that reminds me that the holidays are not too far off! We have been busy putting together our calendar of classes and events for November and December and we are excited about the fun things that we have planned for all of you. As we put the final touches on our calendar we would like some input from YOU.

Leave a message in our comment section and let us know what kind of holiday gifts you enjoy making for your loved ones and what kind of classes or workshops we could offer to help make your holidays a bit easier. And of course this little survey comes with some incentive....we will give away a fun prize pack from a random drawing from your comments. So give us some good feedback!!

Take care.

6 comments:

Emilyt said...

I'd love a class for altered items that can be used for everyday stuff. I like to give functional but fun things as gifts. For example, maybe something that the recipient can add to their own holiday collection. A decorated garland, perhaps? Or an organizer for the new year - something to that effect.

Luv2Scrap said...

I have made albums of our annual family vacation for family member the past three years. I don't have the time to be so elaborate this year. I would like to take a class on making a simple momento gift of the family vacation we took over the summer. Something to give them to remember the trip.

Anonymous said...

I would like some quick gifts like frames for family pictures.- Jan D.

Pirate Tracy said...

I'd love a class in which several smaller gifts for people like teachers could me made in one session. Come in, make several, and have all of your teacher, bus driver or other similar gifts completed. Stress free and fun of course!

Anonymous said...

I would also like some small easy gifts for teachers and friends.
thanks- michelle s.

Shelly said...

I always make calenders for the grandparents for christmas gifts. They love anything with their grandkids pictures on it!