Monday, August 18, 2008

What's new??

Hello- it's Jennifer. This just in...today we received 4 new lines from Three Bugs in a Rug.

Oh What fun!








Autumn








Color Me Pink








Play Time







Three Bugs is one of my favorite lines and I can't wait to add these yummy papers to my {ever growing} collection.
What is your favorite line of paper? Post your favorite line of paper in our comments section. We will hold a random drawing on Thursday from the posts to our comments section for a great prize!

Make sure you stop by soon to see this new product and all the other fun new stuff arriving daily!
Take care.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I have to choose just one? I simply can't! I love American Crafts, Teresa Collins, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Tinkering Ink, & October Afternoon...to list a few, LOL
Looking forward to seeing al the new things in store. I'm sure I'll be picking up a thing or two (or more).

Luv2Scrap said...

I love the new Mr. Campy line from Cosmo Cricket!

I enjoying the Blog! It keeps me running in every week to get all the paper that comes in :)

Lori Langmeyer

Anonymous said...

My new favorite is Graphic45 (but I don't think you carry it...)Scenic Route is another. Mr. Campy is very cute but I'd have to go back to the 1980's when we tented!

froggygirl said...

I haven't bought much paper lately, still working my way through my stash. But one line I've always liked is Hambly Studio.
Marie

shannabeesmommy said...

i love the new fancy pants cha releases coming out. Most especially I am anxious for their new Christmas papers. Its fancy pants for me

cathy said...

There are so many paper lines that I love but I guess my all time favorite is Scenic Route.

Anonymous said...

I just love, love, love, Basic Grey's line of papers!! Their colors and prints are marvelous!

Shelly said...

My favorite event to scrap is Christmas so my vote would have to be for the "Oh What Fun" line from 3 bugs!!