Sunday, August 24, 2008



I like sketches and I really like scrapbook trends but I am officially in love with Page Maps. My friend Lynn turned me on to it and now I am hooked. I am not the creative design girl (I leave that to Jen) and Page Maps makes my life so easy. We have added her (Becky Fleck of Page Maps) blog to our favorites so you can see her monthly maps.
We also added a new paper company, Studio 8 Papers and it is awesome. We have 4 collections including this one called circus. Tons of new product arriving all the time!!
Watch our webiste, the September Newsletter is coming and we have an awsome fall planned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to page maps - I shall visit often when I'm stuck! I can't wait to drop in on you in Sept to see all the new lines. I may attend some classes also. Keep up the blog - I am enjoying reading your bits. :)