Monday, June 22, 2009

Ok, now I get it!

Hello, Jennifer here! I hope you all are enjoying this warm start to summer. I know its hot, but we need this after that LONG cold winter :)

Most of the time I can see the potential beyond the obvious in the craft product/tools we get in here at the store. Sometimes though I either don't want to or just cannot understand why. That goes for embossing templates. Yes, I did think they were interesting when we got them in but I just didn't get excited about them until I saw this:



This being a sample card our resident card maker extraordinaire Francie made for display. I LOVE it. She used one of the embossing folders from Quickutz. Who knew??? Well, alot of people I guess but if you are like me sometimes it takes a swat to the back of the head to see how cool something is. It is great to see products used in different and cool ways. Has this ever happened to you?? If so leave a comment here and let us know the product you dismissed until you got a "swat" to the head ;) We will draw a name for a prize and announce it here on the blog next week.

Take care!

No comments: