Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello everyone Jennifer here- Well school is officially out and I have turned in my "parent" card for the title of "referee" for my two older kids....ahhh good times :) I am looking forward to playing in the back yard, visiting the pool and hanging out with family over the summer. One of our favorite places to go is my brother-in-laws house for the 4th of July. They live on a lake and they have a boat parade each year for the 4th. Very fun. The new paper collection we got in from Reminisce is perfect for all the fun pictures we will capture during the 4th of July holiday. Make sure you check out this great new paper line.


We are part of a very fun event set to take place July 10th-19th.

Check out all the details here http://amusenews.typepad.com/a_muse_news/2009/06/amuseapalooza-2009-stores.html

Take care and we hope to see you soon!

No comments: