Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The page kit this week is "Are you ready for some football" and it is super cute. Judy did a great job.

So I spent Sunday evening scrapping with some friends and one of my friends (Val) has her very cute Christmas cards already cut out. If I wasn't so busy being jealous I would be TP-ing her house tonight.

If you are like me -- and tend to procrastinate -- this weekend is the perfect event to help you get motivated. We have designed 35+ cards (and still going) that will inspire you. All weekend we are going to be able to help you design and plan your holiday card and pre-order all of the supplies you are going to need. You will then be able to pick up your perfectly packaged Christmas card in 7 to 10 days. FABULOUS!!!

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend
- Marget

No comments: