Friday, September 12, 2008

Another RAK ~ Yay!

Hello everyone!! Long time no post for us...sorry. We have been up to some fun things though. We had a great time at the Rusty Pickle Pop Star Class (pictures to follow soon) and we have been getting in sooo much new product it is hard to keep up with everything. So we will post some new pictures soon of all the great things we are getting in, I promise. Until then, in celebration of our Rusty Pickle Class we have a RAK to give away. Lance, the supa-awesome owner and our fun teacher for the class left us a Rusty Pickle Idea book here at the store and I want to give it away. So leave a comment on our blog over the weekend and on Tues we will draw a name and give away this great prize. When you comment let us know if you will be MAKING or BUYING your holiday cards this year.

Take care and we will hopefully see you all soon!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey! I'm still coloring my Rusty Pickle album and loving every minute of it! And you'll be seeing me at the store for the Holiday Card Open House; I'm planning on selecting one or a few to make for Christmas! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I am going to attempt to make my own cards this year! With some of your inspiration and great products, I'm in! Looking forward to the good events you have coming up to take advantage of. :)

Luv2Scrap said...

I hope to make my cards this year. Scrapbookers always has such great ideas for card making. I can't wait to see what they have to share with us this year!

Ryan Rules the Summer said...

I hope to be making my cards this year.

Unknown said...

I would like to show you my collection and I don't find your email address. If you want to glance at my website (http://web.mac.com/mementoavecmelanie)
See you soon!