Friday, March 5, 2010

Yummy New Product from Silhouette!


It is fair to say that it was easier to make the shirts with the heat transfer paper than to get the boys to sit for the picture!
This was so easy and so fun. I just used my silhouette to create my text and image, cut it out and ironed it on.
This new heat transfer paper comes in lots of great colors and flat or flocked. I chose the flocked, of course and the shirts are adorable (even on the first try). The possibilities are endless, you can use the heat transfer on any fabric project, including quilts, home decor (monogram pillows) personalized hats, baby gifts, shirts for kids, my head is spinning with fun project ideas !

Stay tuned and watch for my next project that Jen and I are working on with the rhinestone kit!! Can everyone say BLING!!

No comments: