Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I love New Years, it is definitely one of my favorite holidays, all of the hope and excitement for the future. So many of us are setting goals and making resolutions to make 2010 a fabulous year. I am going to start 2010 with a "State of our Family" layout using the January page map. This is my way of creating a starting point in my scrapbook. I have loved looking back at these pages and seen how much my family changed and with the addition of our twin boys, I can't wait to get to work.

Why not get busy creating your own "State of the Family" layout using the page map and enter to win an American Crafts gift basket of product and be featured online and in the store. Stay tuned and I will post my layout next week for a little inspiration!!
Marget

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you are carrying the Jenni Bowlin line! yippee! Can't wait to check it all out.

cloudofdreams said...

Can't wait to see your layout. I need the inspiration to get me going!!