Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Page Map ... as promised!!!


I am willing to admit that this page did take a week to complete, but it is done and I am pretty excited with the outcome. I used the Rockin' America paper from Rusty Pickle with the coordinating cardstock stickers. When I looked at it, the fireworks paper was screaming for glitter so I used my metal tip and added the seashell glitter to accent the big fireworks. I also used a navy blue ink pad to distress the edges of my paper and the mats for my pictures.
I do realize that this is not a great picture, but the page is on display in the store and I hope to inspire just one other person to get their page done. Stay tuned for next weeks page and map.

Don't forget to get entered into the 60 Second Spree by spending $25 pre-tax before July 24th and be here on July 25th at 1pm so that you can win!!

No comments: