Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My ATC Projects



Ok, so here is the start of my project for the year. I am a big journaler, I love getting the story down and it is really hard to rememer the story when I don't have time to scrapbook as much as I would like....so here is my solution to getting the important stuff down while it is still fresh in my head.
The first page of each month will be the calendar and for January I used little snowflake buttons to highlight the important dates. Then I will create a one or two page layout for each highlighted event.
For example the two pages (without pictures) are Happy New Year and Snow. I am going to put our first family picture of 2009 and a picture of Joey sledding and write about how much snow we got this year. This might sound a little cheesy or sappy, but I love the little stuff, that is what makes life and raising a family so special. Stay tuned I will post the rest of January next week.
~Marget

No comments: