Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Scrappin!!!

Okey dokey, maybe it is because I just went to a fabulous Scrapbook weekend retreat with my friend Lori, or maybe it is simply because I am looking for reasons to escape my house (yeah, that's probably it) but I am so, so, so in the scrapbookin' mood. When I say that, I don't mean my usual cardmaking or giftmaking for others, I mean down and dirty cropping actual pictures of my family (the ones I am escaping to begin with - go figure). I think that maybe the fact that cropping has always relaxed me is part of my motivation, but I think that it is also that I just love the final product! It is probably also helping me that I have given up the idea for now that I will ever be caught up chronologically (although I so admire those of you that are!!!) Having said that, I am going to try to crop at the store once a week this summer (more if I can manage it!)
xo Jane

No comments: